REIFF assigned DATAGROUP with the creation of a concept for a homogeneous printer environment as well as profitable operation thereof. The main focus of the outsourcing project was long-term economic viability:
- Based on the actual print volume, the right mix of equipment cost, financing, maintenance, and supplies was established. The end result is a significant reduction in overall cost.
- More time available for the core business by reducing the time and cost necessary for maintaining the printing environment.
- Modern multi-functional devices, comprehensive service, and certified technicians help reduce downtimes and ensure greater reliability.
Based on the requirements in terms of equipment and document creation practices, DATACORP developed a customized solution and service concept for REIFF. Services provided include:
- Equipment rollout, including delivery, setup, startup, inventory, and training of users.
- Break & fix service.
- Dismantling of printers and removal at the end of term.
- Automated reordering of supplies with a central management tool that directly places the order. When the toner level reaches a defined point, a message is automatically sent out to DATAGROUP.
The selected infrastructure provides important benefits to REIFF:
- Numerous expansion options provide flexibility for growing requirements.
- Easy operation through an intuitive graphic user panel with numerical keys.