Microsoft SharePoint is a modern communication platform for sharing, interacting, and collaborating, where people inside and outside your organization can collaborate on and co-author documents. SharePoint’s dynamic and productive team websites make it easy for project groups and departments to collaborate as a team.
Furthermore, SharePoint offers additional features and functionalities such as modern web pages, modern web parts and document creation, modern lists and libraries, modern search, integration with PowerApps, Power BI, Flow and SharePoint Homepage.
DATAGROUP – Your Experts for Powerful and Secure SharePoint Solutions
DATAGROUP supports you with extensive expertise across the entire cloud lifecycle:
from consulting, conception, design and migration to continuous support and optimization.
- Consulting and conception of individual SharePoint solutions
- Planning and monitoring of transition projects
- Implementation of workshops and trainings
- Analysis of existing SharePoint environments
Managed SharePoint Services
- Administration – maintenance of the SharePoint system landscape and patch management through regular updates of the operating system, database and the SharePoint application in defined cycles.
- Support – Professional support from our certified SharePoint experts
- Monitoring – Performing health checks, performance analysis and audits to ensure the smooth operation of your SharePoint farm.
- Backup – Planning and implementation of backup and recovery concepts in SharePoint
- Branding – creating dynamic designs that look great on any device and can be customized to match your branding.
- Navigation – Customize site and page navigation to give users quick access to sites, pages, and targeted content.
- Implementation of digital business processes with SharePoint
- Systematic monitoring and maintenance of SharePoint applications
- Workflows – creation of custom workflows using Power Automate
- Forms – Customizing SharePoint forms using Power Apps
Managed SharePoint – Your Advantages at a Glance
- One-Stop-Shop for your SharePoint needs
- Best Practice approach
- Cost transparency and flexibility