Especially in large projects, agile development methods, such as Scrum, on. DATAGROUP relies on certified Scrum Master, Scrum Product Owner and Scrum Developer. These realize complex software projects efficiently and user-focused with methods such as Continuous Integration.
In self-organized teams, projects are handled flexibly to minimize project risks. Organizing in sprints creates functional releases at regular intervals. Technical and graphic performance are at the center of development at all times.
The Scrum teams deployed flexibly scale according to project needs. For example, smaller projects can be realized with a Scrum Team of at least three people as well as large projects with several Scrum Teams (Nexus) and team sizes of up to nine people.
We support the following platforms and technologies:
- App development for iOS and Android
- Frontend development, i.a. with HTML5, CSS (3), Java Script, Angular, Bootstrap, Ext JS, Foundation, jQuery, SAPUI5 / OPENUI5
- Backend development, i.a. Java, Java Spring, PHP, Vaadin, Wicket, ElasticSearch, Solr, Spark
- Integration via Web Services, SOAP, REST, OData, JSON
- Database solutions based on Hibernate, MongoDB, Cassandra and others
The Transformation in a Nutshell
- Definition of technical goals as well as establishment of the backlog and prioritization of the items
- Sprint planning: Decision on the increments to be developed with the product owner
- Sprint realization: Technical specification of the use case and test case creation, development of the use case as well as test automation including integration and acceptance tests
- Sprint review: presentation of the results to the product owner
Agile Softwareentwicklung – Your Advantages at a Glance
- Agile project handling with Scrum
- Experience with multiple scrum teams (Nexus)
- Certified Scrum Master, Scrum Product Owner and Scrum Developer
- Numerous scrum-optimized tools and templates available
- Short time-to.market through sprints
- Lower project risk
- Target group-oriented development
- Iterative process ensures continuous development