Events and News

News

DATAGROUP Named as Top Family Business

In a study of family businesses by the German business magazine WirtschaftsWoche and the market research institute Innofact, DATAGROUP reaches seventh place. …

20 Years Technical Field Service

Since its beginnings 20 years ago, the Technical Field Service (TFS) has undergone many changes, but the basic tasks have remained the same: The colleagues at the TFS look after…

DATAGROUP Acquires Stake in Multi-Cloud Expert Cloudeteer

IT service provider DATAGROUP acquires 24% of the shares of Cloudeteer, a cloud native start-up, and secures the option for the remaining 76% of the company’s shares…

New Lünendonk-List: DATAGROUP Is One of the Leading IT Service Providers

The market research institute Lünendonk & Hossenfelder has published the current Lünendonk list. DATAGROUP ranks sixth among the leading IT service providers in Germany…

Robert Schmidt-Nia becomes Chairman of the International Press and Telecommunication Council (IPTC)

Pliezhausen, June 02, 2020: Robert Schmidt-Nia, Division Manager at DATAGROUP, was unanimously elected Chairman of the International Press and Telecommunication Council (IPTC). With this international exchange, DATAGROUP strengthens its competence…
» Show more …