Everyone Can Do Complicated. We Simply Can Do It.

IT’s that simple, that’s our main objective. Our goal is to provide our customers with worry-free and simple IT – so they can focus on their core business. We have reached our goal when our customers don’t have to worry about their IT anymore.

News Highlight

DATAGROUP Acquires Stake in Multi-Cloud Expert Cloudeteer

DATAGROUP acquires 24% of the shares of Cloudeteer, a cloud native start-up, and secures the option for the remaining 76% of the company’s shares. Cloudeteer expands DATAGROUP’s expertise in public clouds and brings internally developed modules for building and operating complex cloud structures into the company.

» More

Hard Facts – Soft News

» All News and Events

New Perspectives – Stories Outside the Box

Founder Passion, Success Factors and Simplicity

Interview with DATAGROUP CEO Max H.-H. Schaber

CEO Max H.-H. Schaber has shaped the company from its very beginnings. He has built it, from a small regional provider to become one of the leading IT service providers in Germany. Find out more about his motivations, success factors and the role that simplicity plays in the company.

» Article

Simplification Through Digitization

Futurologist Dr. Pero Mićić on the Opportunities and Risks of Tomorrow

Nothing seems as complex as the future, because it holds a multitude of possibilities and is dependent on our decisions as well as external influences.

Dr. Pero Mićić, a renowned futurist, explains in an interview why everyone can benefit from a future strategy and how he assesses the influences on the world of tomorrow .

» Article

IT’s – The New DATAGROUP Magazine
Issue 01 | 2019

Focus on Simplicity

The first issue of DATAGROUP’s IT’s magazine focusses on one of our company’s core objectives: simplicity.

Learn how simplicity is lived and what competitive advantages simplicity offers in our free magazine IT’s.

» IT’s Magazin as PDF