We support you in the transformation of your application landscapes.
Transformation projects for the transformation of historically grown application landscapes represent a new kind of challenge. In addition to the replacement of existing applications by a (new) individual development, the objective can be the introduction of standard solutions, such as SAP or even overarching reorientation up to Business Process Outsourcing (BPO).
We offer two proven software development methods for the successful implementation of application transformations:
- DATAGROUP Agile Framework (DAF)
- DATAGROUP Sequential Framework (DSF)
The two models describe a standardized procedure from the requirement to the productive rollout of the transformation implemented.
The Transformation in a Nutshell
- Preservation of the previous application functionality
- No fundamental new training necessary
- Consideration of technical innovations
- Further use of existing data access mechanisms in databases and interfaces
- Implementation on a technologically new development and production platform
Application Technology Renewal – Your Advantages at a Glance
- Service provision from a single source
- Focus on requirement management and acceptance test
- Planning and execution of corrective and evolutionary maintenance
- Implementation of the requirements according to Scrum
- Adjustment of runtime environments
- Defining the application architecture: online and offline interfaces to the data providers and database technologies