We analyze the performance of your databases and then optimize them.
Performance optimization of databases can be initiated for a variety of reasons, such as extended user latencies or increased transaction durations. In addition, changing technologies and ever faster innovation cycles require appropriate adjustments in the database environment.
We support you in optimizing your Oracle databases and Microsoft SQL Server. In the transformation project, we analyze the performance of the databases, point out relevant optimization potentials and implement them in close consultation with you.
The Transformation in a Nutshell
- Preparation: Goal and scope of the project are defined
- Analysis: Analysis of the duration and preparation for optimization proposals
- Tuning: Implementation of the identified issues and coordinated optimization proposals
- Result: Results of the optimization are evaluated and presented in detail
Database Performance Optimization – Your Advantages at a Glance
- Cost savings through reduced hardware requirements and license cost optimization
- Increased productivity by reducing waiting times
- Increased user acceptance and customer satisfaction
- Improvement of the user experience and company image
- Improved completion rates at the online shop