Our UXQB-certified designers and consultants ensure professional design in all phases of our development projects. Because an optimal user experience decides on the acceptance and the success of an application, whether mobile solutions or web technologies.
The users of mobile solutions are demanding. Whether as a consumer or as an employee in a company, the experienced smartphone and tablet user expects perfect usability. If this is not fulfilled, the success of the project is fundamentally in question.
Our designers are experts in user experience, interaction design and graphics and see themselves as consultants and designers of digital experiences. In your UX projects, they take into account the four success factors for an optimal user experience already during the idea and conception phase: utility, accessibility, user-friendliness and aesthetics.
To design apps, we have extensive graphics libraries and templates for each platform. These depict optimized and proven elements for interactive dialogue and numerous standard functions. Through these libraries, we can develop designs and prototypes very quickly and therefore economically.
User Experience Design Process: Services and Results
The process of software development is structured into four sections in terms of UX design: analysis, concept, design and evaluation. The user experience design process is iterative and can be repeated as often as you like. This makes it possible to refine and optimize the overall solution. Key components are ongoing, user-oriented evaluation and continuous improvement.
Analysis of the User Experience
- Stakeholder Interview with different user groups to prioritize features and backlog
- Market analysis of comparable solutions for measuring differences and best practices
- User Journey Map
- Personas to define typical end users to account for different types of users with different needs
- Focus group as a moderated discussion with representative participants for the identification of goal conflicts
User Experience Concept
- User Stories – succinctly formulated application scenarios in everyday language
- Screen Flow (flowchart of an application)
- Wireframes (schematic representation of the user interface)
- Interactive Wireframes (interactive linking of static wireframes to simulate interaction and navigation flow)
- Navigation Pattern (Comparison of different navigation approaches fpr the analysis of usability with regard to target group and usage scenarios)
Design of the User Experience
- Mockups (pixel accurate and realistic representation of the user interface)
- Click Dummy (link mockups using logical screen flows to simulate the look and feel and to validate the results)
- Assets (creation of all graphic elements considering the different resolutions and platforms)
- High Fidelity Prototype (development of selected features to test on each device)
- Style Guide (design rules of recurring UI elements including their possible position, distance, condition and behavior)
Evaluation of the User Experience
- Review (usability evaluation through the use of dialogue principles or heuristics)
- Hallway Testing (quick, easy identifaction of problems)
- User survey (collection of subjective data based on user experience)
- Usability Testing (testing usability and user experience in a realistic context)
- Accessibility (verification of software ergonomics independent of technical or physical limitations)
UX Review According to DIN EN ISO 9241-110
We check the efficiency of user interfaces against the usage goals of the individual software. Our systematic test is carried out by certified UX experts.
- Report on the usability quality
- Survey of the status quo
- Quick overview of existing usability problems
- Recommendations for action based on the usage requirements
At the end of our usability review, you will receive a documentation of the weak points as well as implementation-oriented action recommendations.
User Experience – Your Advantages at a Glance
- UXQB certified experts as consultants and designers
- High usability through the use of Certified Professionals for Usability and User Experience (CPUX)
- Increased acceptance of the solution and higher motivation to use it
- Increased prosuctivity through user-friendly user interfaces
- Reduction of support effort through intuitively operated interfaces
- Standard according to ISO 9241-210
- UX Review according to DIN EN ISO 9241-110