SAP Carve Out
We undertake the extraction of individual company codes into an independent SAP system for the preparation and implementation of carve outs and spin-offs. During this process we adopt the existing business processes and functions without making any changes and remove those company codes not needed anymore.
We employ the classical SAP landscape transformation tools for this project, with the SAP solution manager being used as a central control system.
SAP Carve Out Transformation in a Nutshell
- Definition of the goal and the scope of the project
- Determination of responsibilities, test plans and fallback scenarios
- Test phase: At least one test deletion process, analysis and preparation of customer-owned developments and approval to go live
- Go Live: Clone creation and productive deletion process on the target system
SAP Carve Out – Your Advantages at a Glance
- Company code history is maintained
- Low volume of testing for departments
- SAP-certified project approach
- Shorter project term than application-oriented approaches
We standardize and centralize your SAP systems on a single system platform with the client transfer. This approach is used for the merger of companies, which had a stand-alone SAP system so far or where an existing SAP landscape is reduced or simplified.
We employ the classical SAP landscape transformation tools for the client transfer, with the SAP solution manager being used as a central control system for the transformation.
Unlike the SAP client copy, a standard function in SAP, the client transfer supports productive environments as the tool copies all client-dependent data.
The client transfer can be combined with a unicode conversion, a change of database or an SAP upgrade.
SAP Merge Transformation in a Nutshell
- Definition of target and scope of the project
- Preparation of a project plan, definition of the technical responsibility for customizing, check lists, test plans and fallback scenarios
- Test phase: At least two test migrations in the sandbox, analysis and preparation as well as approval
- Go live: Client transfer into the productive target system
SAP Merge – Your Advantages at a Glance
- Reduction and/or simplification of your SAP system landscape
- Considerable simplification of maintenance and administration
- Lower hosting and operating costs
- Preliminary stage of further harmonization towards one client